Sunday, May 2, 2010

100 words

This project explores a model that will break, spin and intersect - creating an abstract environment. My model resembles a stair like object therefore I would like it to spin as you begin to interact with the space. As shown in my previous uploads ‘animation’ is the effect that I want to experiment with. I want the different components of the model to almost create the sense of a jigsaw puzzle that comes together and fits or breaks away and creates a different looking model.

I believe the reflective nature of my model would create interesting shadows and different reflections as the components of the model move, hence creating an abstract environment. I intend to use a space like music theme, containing different beats and sounds reflecting the animation of the models components. However these ideas may change as I experiment and interact with my model as I use the new softwares.

No comments:

Post a Comment